1

The Case of the Missing Socks

Lately I have noticed that the girls didn't have very many socks. Yesterday at the mall I almost got a pack but didn't like any of the ones they had. Now I'm so glad I didn't buy any. When Rayna woke up from her nap she only had one sock on. I started to look around for the other one. I looked behind her crib and look what I found! I pulled the crib out and not only found the missing sock but NINE other pairs. Can you please tell me how my daughter went to bed nine times with socks on and woke up without them and I didn't notice ?! I started laughing and asking Rayna about it and she was excited with me saying, "Socks behind the crib!" Like yeah isn't that great! :) It gave me a good laugh and nine pair of socks!



1 comments:

cheryl said...

Okay, that's just too funny! 9 times is pretty bad Ivy. ;o)
I love that Rayna was so proud about it too. She was just waiting to see how long she could win her little game. Awesome! Thanks for sharing. :o)

Post a Comment