3

Stella's Ballet Class

Stella had her ballet class today. Her teacher, Mrs. Joanne, let me come in at the end of class and take a couple of pictures. Rayna and I watch her through the windows you can see at the back of the picture. She is having so much fun being a ballerina.

Here they are practicing their routine to, "Butterfly Kisses" for their recital. It doesn't matter how many times I hear this song it always makes me tear up.


Ever since Stella left her last ballet class, two weeks ago, she has been telling me that Mrs. Joanne told her that we need to call and remind her to bring the canes (their props for the recital) to class. I wasn't sure what she was talking about but she has been so persistent. This morning she kept telling me, "We really need to call Mrs. Joanne and remind her to bring the canes. She told us to call and remind her." So finally I agreed. I called her and she said Stella was right. She had told the class, "Girls, you need to call and remind me to bring the canes or I will forget again." She told me she would have forgotten if Stella hadn't called. After class Stella told me that all the girls cheered for her because Mrs. Joanne said she had remembered to remind her to bring the canes. She was very proud! Hopefully she has been blessed with Granny's great memory!

3 comments:

Stephen said...

Unbelievably cute!

David D. said...

From personal experience[helping raise Stella's mother] I can confidently say that Stella’s persistence about reminding the teacher to bring the props to class is just the beginning of Stella eventually taking over the teaching duties of the ballet class. I expect future pictures of the class will have Stella in the front leading the group and a well-behaved teacher participating with the other students. The pictures are soooo cute. Thanks

cheryl said...

How sweet is that! Too cute!

Post a Comment