4

Tot Yoga


We went to a Tot Yoga class this week taught by a new friend of ours. It was not your typical yoga class, as you might expect, with a bunch of babies and toddlers running around. The girls weren't that into it during the class. I think they were a little confused as to why all of the mommies were rolling around and standing on their heads. But when we got home the girls couldn't wait to show Stephen their new yoga moves. This one is called Downward Dog in yoga but the teacher called it a bridge for the kids.




4 comments:

Stephen said...

When I come home and get the replay of the day, sometimes I can't even believe how cute they are!

cheryl said...

Yay!!! Welcome to the blogging world. ;o) Watch out, it's addicting.
LOVE the pics. I'll be a regular follower.

sk said...

so sweet Ivy! I love it :) you are inspiring me to be more consistent with my blog... so fun to capture precious moments of their days you might otherwise forget about it. love the thoughts on growing up you wrote after Rayna's big girl moment in the photo... very sweet and very true.

Sharon said...

I love the yoga girls; even their behinds are
gorgeous.

Post a Comment